Sunday, June 24, 2012

                An Eastern Ballad

                                     
                                            I speak of love that comes to mind:
                                            The moon is faithful, although blind;
                                            She moves in thought she cannot speak.
                                            Perfect care has made her bleak.

                                            I never dreamed the sea so deep,
                                            The earth so dark; so long my sleep,
                                            I have become another child.
                                            I wake to see the world go wild.

 
 
                                                    Allen Ginsberg

No comments:

Post a Comment