Friday, July 12, 2013

Support Force

It's crazy how sometimes we don't recognize how good the bands around us in our hometowns really are. Support Force are one of those bands for me. My friends Mike and Mady were all about these guys in the late aughts and whenever I would hear them playing the demos I would always be blown away and think it was like old sonic youth or something... some other classic band... They played a show in my livingroom once and it was awesome and also played a show at rotture with me and prescription pills in 2010 that ended up being one of my best solo shows ever and I still didn't really recognize exactly how good they were.
and that's a shame... because now they're broken up, the singer's living in turkey and all we have to remember them by are a few good records.
That said, I think that's a pretty good legacy in the first place and what most of us aim for anyway... so... good job...
anyway, here are the tunes... you should download them.



this is the one that I tend to listen to the most...



the entire record (which you can download for free)



A collection of demos.

enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment