Thursday, June 16, 2011

Resort To Cannibalism Mix Four



Resort To Cannibalism Mix Four

1.   Fred Frith - The Welcome
2.   Mika Miko - Capricornations
3.   X - Revolution
4.   Rose Tattoo - Nice Boys
5.   Molls - White Stains
6.   Soft Boys - Insanely Jealous
7.   Vertebrats - Left In The Dark
8.   Eddy Current Suppression Ring - Which Way To Go
9.   The Homosexuals - You're Not Moving The Way That You're Supposed To
10. Kliche - Stjerne I Deres øjne
11. the Stranglers - The Raven
12. the Adverts - My Place
13. Siouxsie And The Banshees - Sin In My Heart
14. the Mob - Youth
15. Joy Division - No Love Lost
16. the Dicks - All Night Fever
17. Regulations - I Can't Do Whatever I Want
18. Deerhoof - Scream Team
19. Spacemen 3 - The Sound Of Confusion
20. King Crimson - Book Of Saturday


disgusted, demented, disillusioned, derranged, mixed up, frustrated... youth.
4 sure.

enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment